Thursday, June 04, 2009

another jlt

here i am... sitting in front of the TV exactly in the middle of the night watching 2 arch rivals playing... but I'm not as excited as i wud've been normally when watching an Indo-Pak cricket match.. I'm sure it's not coz it's a warm up match... both of them are giving their best... i guess it's more to do with the IPL.. I've kinda got a little bored of all this Glitzy quickie stuff.....
It's been a busy couple of weeks.... i realise how difficult it is to be a manager... I have a couple of freshers reporting to me and lots of work to be done... but I'm not really confident they can do what's required... it's a bit complicated and very critical... anyway I've given them something to work.. lets see how they do it... probably will get some confidence once i see the results...

1 comment:

Naarya said...

Hi Gow,

I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award.
Check out this page
http://naarya.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Love
Brindz