Monday, October 13, 2008

andha naal nyaabagam Part 1

The Part is going to be mostly the hearsay ones.. Most of them are authentic as I've heard them from multiple sources.

When we were in Perambalur. Till I was 3 years
When my mom was 8 months pregnant, she had been to the neighbours place. It was raining like crazy and after some time she came back home and just 2 min later a lightning struck at exactly the same place where she was standing just then.. Wat an escape huh!!!!!!

I have had milk directly from the cow.. when i mean directly, i mean literally directly from the cow into my mouth.. :D

My dream job was rearing pigs

I was soo fat and used to eat so fast(i still do) so much so that my mom had to use to 2 spoons to feed me at times..

Unable to keep me at home the whole day, they sent me to my uncle's friend's school when I was 2.5. I refused to go there the next day and threatened to blow up the school if they forced me..

My grand pa had a banana plantation. They had kept half a dozen stalk of Bananas to be given to the temple in a store room for ripening. I went into the room and and plucked ripe ones from each stalk and ate them... :D. They had to bring another half a dozen to give it to the temple...

After we moved to Chennai. 3-8 years
My dad got ice cream one day I was very sleepy by the time he came.. still i had the ice cream and slept of.. next day morning i saw the empty ice cream pack and cried accusing my mom and dad that they had ice cream without giving me..

I learnt barathanatyam, gymnastics and classical singing in school (till 3rd std :D ).. i was supposedly good at all of them apart from being good at studies too.. They used to give certificates for the toppers in each subject for each exam in the assembly and i have loads of them.. :D

I still remember : paapa kehthe ha and ek dho theen were the first 2 hindi songs I've heard in a stage performance when i was in 2nd or 3rd std. One of my friends father had a band who once performed in school and my friend sang one of the songs..

My sis was in LKG in the same school and once she came to my class during a break and told my teacher, "Miss, neenga en amma maadhiriye irrukeenga. enna veetuku kondu poi vitudreengala, please..."

I was bitten by my neighbours dog when i was abt 8 and got a dozen injections, one per day arnd my navel.. :'(

everyday my mom used to buy me guava from a roadside vendor when she picks me up from the school bus. Once she didn't come. I asked for a guava from the vendor and he gave it to me without taking any money(i didn't have any.. was too young for pocket money). Got a tight slap from dad for doing it.. :'(

When my mom was pregnant with my sis, she had taken me when she visited the gynaecologist, i asked the doctor, "doctor naan oru vaati amma vayathula chinnadha otta pottu thangachi paapava paarthutu thirupi thachidata??"

Of course I had more number of GFs than BFs.. ;) vilayum payir mulayileye theriyum'la..

Can't remember more than this right now.. will add on more in the subsequent parts whenever i do...

5 comments:

Naarya said...

I was soo fat and used to eat so fast(i still do) so much so that my mom had to use to 2 spoons to feed me at times..

so funny!!:D sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
was thinking of calvin all the time!! :D :D

Deepu said...

When you guys tarted blogging?!!!!! I gotta catch up on ya guys... well written. Travelogue seems to be nice and yaaawwwwny...

Deepu said...

You were in my home town??!!!

Gowtham said...

romba naala pannitu irruken...naduvula konjam gap vituten.. hoping to keep blogging

Gowtham said...

i was there for the first 3 years of my life da..