Thursday, October 16, 2008

He and me

We used to be very close friends when i was in college. He used to come to me almost once a month, sometimes even twice.. I've never tried to drive him away from me... in spite of my moms advice.. But since then he's been so irregular that I've been without him for more than 3-4 months at a time... Finally he came back 2 days back and somehow this time i didn't like him.. i wanted him to get away from me.. and this time I've tried sooo many things
- Slept so much more than i usually do
- Taken tablets
- Taken milk with haldi
- Drank Beechams
- Ate Soothers
- Inhaled vicks
still he wudn't let go of me.. Though he's not as troublesome as he was. Still enough trouble to make me write this stupid blog...

1 comment:

Naarya said...

ha!! ha!! a cold last seven days my sweet heart!! :) u cant get rid of it at ur will!! :)