Saturday, October 18, 2008

andha naal nyaabagam Part 2... 18/10/08


my second part isn't going to be as interesting or rather I don't remember much stuff..


After we moved to Trichy 8+



Had an altercation with a guy in the first week in the new school(4th std) which almost ended with a fist fight..

A new section was created called A1 and they put me in that. We were all proud to be part of the 'A1' section.. :D

Made my first real friends with whom i'm still in touch.

After 4 years of enjoying the A1 status, they split us in 8th and i ended up in C section. :( . But kinda surprised everyone there by scoring 1st rank in each and every exam thru the year. It included once when i went to the tamil teachers house and fought with her for having given me less marks for a wonderful essay i had written, got 2 more marks for it, and equalled the first rank total.

I had so much power that i used to go and sit on the floor to see wats written on the board or write down from my benchmates untill 9th std when a friend told my mom during an annual day and they dragged me to the doc who was stunned at how i could manage with a 5.5 power.

After wearing contact lenses the world was a brighter place and i remember hitting almost a dozen sixes in one of the matches we played in a ground nearby.

We used to stay on the banks of cauvery river. Once during a monsoon, there was heavy flooding everywhere. Me and my dad went to our backyard and the river was rising right in front of our eyes. Was so exciting and scary at the same time. Thankfully it stopped rising by evening and we were spared.

No comments: