Saturday, October 25, 2008

So much to do. so little time..

Monday i decided I'll do a movie marathon this weekend... atleast 5 movies in theatre. It's saturday morning and 1 down, 4 to go. But the task looks daunting..
 I've to leave at 12.30 to the Mecca of cricket(Finally i get to go after 1 year in London). So evening I mite be able to catch one. But hey there are somethings to do... 
I promised myself atleast a blog a week. Ok lemme assume this is the one for the week, wat else in remaining? 
Have to edit a couple of photos taken in swiss... One for the blog background and another for next weeks blog on learning photo editing. 
Now that i have become a member of the local library which has a huge collection of novels, I would probably be tempted to finish atleast one novel a week. Right now it is "Valhalla Rising" by Clive cussler. My sis introduced me to him and i've already read 3 of his novels in a month. I'm becoming a big fan of Dirk Pitt and NUMA. 
And there is this NFS prostreet levels to be completed. Atleast one tournament a day. 
Got an appointment with Lord Venkateshwara tomorrow.. So off to Birmingham. That's about 9 hrs tomorrow.. 
And hey where do i  squeeze my 2 hrs of tennis this weekend??!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goddd why is there so less hrs in a day????
My movie marathon is slowly turing into a half marathon and most probably will end at half the half marathon distance.....:( 

4 comments:

Naarya said...

:) A lot of ppl lament the same way i guess.

do tell me hows Valhalla...
n wat his other works? found them good?

Gowtham said...

there used to be a time when I used to wonder y can't a day have just 12 hrs...:D
Done with Blue gold, Inca gold and Trojan Odyssey.. I find all books good da.. it has to be really boring for me not to like a book.. Started Valhalla ysday.. will keep u updated.. :)

Naarya said...

ll hv to catch up with u da...i keep promising my self tht i ll do it as soon as work load drops...sometime this week..

Gowtham said...

sure dear... :)